CHICAGO MINI TANGO FESTIVAL
April 10-14, 2014
- Four days of classes and milongas at the Rosemont Hilton
- Instructors: Marcela Duran (Buenos Aires/Kentucky), Alicia Pons and Luis Rojas (Buenos Aires), Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel (Buenos Aires), Enriqueta Kleinman (Buenos Aires), Maximiliano Cristiani and Jesica Arfenoni (Buenos Aires). We are delighted that we will have for the first time at the Festival: Luis Rojas who will be teaching and performing with Alicia Pons, and the 2013 World Tango Champions - Maximiliano Cristiani and Jesica Arfenoni
- Early, Early Bird Registration Rate available until January 1, 2014. See Pricing & Payment and Registration.
- DJs: TBA
- Intensive Beginner's Program
- Afternoon, Evening, Late Night and "Eye Opener" Milongas
- Pre-milonga classes and Welcome Milonga on Thursday, April 10
- Master Classes at the festival. Permission required and registration for the Full Festival, Saturday Arrival, or one of the weekend workshop passes required.
Dates: April 10-14, 2014
Spice up your Spring with hot social tango dancing in Chicago. This weekend, for the 9th year, will provide you with a unique opportunity to share your love of tango, meet new people and celebrate Spring in Chicago.
The primary curriculum, featuring instructors from Buenos Aires, is designed with the experienced dancer in mind. A separate curriculum for the more novice dancer is also available.
Classes and the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday milongas will be held at the Hilton Rosemont. The Hilton Rosemont is offering $109+tax/room/night for up to four people. However, they have a limited number of rooms with two full beds versus a king bed. So book early if you want a room with two full beds. The Hilton will also have a special parking rate for Festival attendees. For more details and to register at the hotel go to: Lodging