- Four days of classes and milongas at the Rosemont Hilton
- Instructors: Include Nelida ("Nely") Fernando and Hernan Alvarez Prieto (Buenos Aires), Cristian Palomo and Melisa Sacchi - 2016 World Tango Champions (Buenos Aires), Alicia Pons (Buenos Aires), Maximiliano Cristiani and Jesica Arfenoni - 2013 World Tango Champions (Buenos Aires) and Pablo Rodriguez and Eva Garlez (Buenos Aires/Albuquerque).
- Take advantage of the Early Bird special pricing! See Pricing, Payment & Registration
- Guest Instructors: Daniel Arias (Buenos Aires/Los Angeles)
- DJs: Include the reknown Vivi La Falce (Buenos Aires), Victoria Guasch (Spain), Hernan Alvarez Prieto (Buenos Aires), Vincent Lam (Vancouver, Canada), Oleh Kovalchuke (Kansas City, MO) and Muna Swairjo (Hartford, CT).
- Intensive Beginner's Program
- Afternoon, Evening, Late Night and "Eye Opener" Milongas
- Pre-milonga classes and Welcome Milonga on Thursday, April 20
- Master Classes at the festival. Permission required and registration for the Full Festival, Saturday Arrival, one of the weekend workshop passes, or Milonga Pass required including the Milonga pass.
Dates: April 20-23, 2017
Spice up your Spring with hot social tango dancing in Chicago. This weekend, for the 12th year, will provide you with a unique opportunity to share your love of tango, meet new people and celebrate Spring in Chicago.
The primary curriculum, featuring primarily esteemed milonguero or social dancing style instructors from Buenos Aires, is designed with the experienced dancer in mind. A separate curriculum for the more novice dancer is also available.
Classes and the Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday milongas will be held at the Hilton Rosemont. The Hilton Rosemont is offering $127+tax/room/night for up to four people. However, they have a limited number of rooms with two full beds versus a king bed. So book early if you want a room with two full beds. The Hilton Rosemont also will have a special parking rate for Festival attendees. Cutoff date to reserve ath the special Festival room rate: April 3, 2017. For more details and to register at the hotel go to: Lodging.
Shuttle service from the airport is available. Public transportation also is conveniently available to the airport and downtown Chicago. See Air Travel & Car Rental .
Early registration recommended. See Pricing, Payment & Registration.
The 2017 Chicago Mini TANGO FESTIVAL is an excellent opportunity for your company to have significant, high-impact exposure to hundreds of attendees. For more information go to the marketing opportunities page